The Entrepreneur's Guide to Customer Development: A Cheat Sheet to The Four Steps to the Epiphany
Iterate your way to Product-Market Fit with Customer Development
Learn how to:
- Develop and iterate your “Minimal Viable Products” (MVPs)
- Segment markets, position products and when to pivot
- Validate before scaling
- Find prospects and how to approach them In this comprehensive “cheat sheet” you will learn all of the steps necessary to pivot to startup success.
- Interviews and case studies with entrepreneurs/founders
- Practical strategies and tactics
- Known pitfalls to avoid
- All original content
About Brant Cooper and Patrick VlaskovitsBrant Cooper and Patrick Vlaskovitz are co-authors of "The Entrepreneur's Guide To Customer Development" and "The Lean Entrepreneur."
Sign Up for Rewardli Perks
Already have an account? Log in